Printing your Document
You can print with the Xerox Nuvera in several ways:
- If you have a network you can submit a job to the Xerox Nuvera printer directly from your desktop through internet browser or applet.
- You can download drivers and print directly from your desktop applications.
- You can also print from a data cd using the media drive on the Xerox Nuvera.
Depending on your system configuration, the Xerox Nuvera can offer many powerful features for reproducing documents:
- Make booklets
- Insert pages
- Collate, stack, and staple document sets using the BFM
- Collate, stack, and staple document sets using the MFF
- Adjust image quality for various original types (photos, halftones, text)
- Build and store jobs online for printing on demand
- Print bleeds (printing "beyond the edge of the page")
Supported File Types