Copying your Document
NOTE: This feature is only available if your system includes the integrated Document
Scanner module for copying and scanning jobs.
- Place your document face up in the Document Feeder or face down on the Document Glass.
- Click the Copy Services button. Adjust the job settings under each tab.
- Select the <Start> button.
The Xerox Nuvera also offers many powerful features for reproducing documents:
- Copy jobs with mixed size originals
- Make booklets
- Insert pages
- Collate, stack, and staple document sets using the BFM
- Collate, stack, and staple document sets using the MFF
- Resize images
- Adjust image quality for various original types (photos, halftones, text)
- Build and store jobs online for printing on demand
- Print bleeds (images that use the full page)