NOTE: Dual IP configuration means that the Xerox Color Press and the Xerox FreeFlow server each have their own IP addresses on the network.
- Locate the IP address of the device by pressing Machine Status on the machine.
- Open a Web Browser.
- Enter the IP Address of the device into the Address Bar and press Enter. The CentreWare Internet Services window opens.
- Click on the Properties tab.
- If prompted, log in as the administrator.
Note: The default administrator user name is admin. Depending on when the device was manufactured or the software version installed, the default administrator password may be the device serial number or 1111. The user name and password are case sensitive.
- From the menu on the left, select SMart eSolutions Setup.
- If the Network has a Proxy Server, select Proxy Server.
NOTE: If the Proxy Server information is unknown, contact a System Administrator.
- Under Use Proxy Server, check the Enabled box.
- Under Server Name, enter the Hostname or the IP address of the Proxy Server.
- Under Port Number, enter in the Port number of the Proxy Server.
- Enter in a Login Name and Password if the Proxy Server requires authentication.
- Repeat the same steps for Server Name, Port Number and if a Username/Password is used.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Apply to save changes.
- Select Communication Status.
- Next to Communication Mode, select Configure.
- Next to SMart eSolutions Enablement, check the Enabled box.
- Click Apply.
- Return to the Communication Status screen and next to Communication Mode, select Configure.
- Click Test XCDG Connection.
- If the communication is successful, Smart eSolutions is now working from the device side. If an error occurs, contact Support for assistance.