File Download: WorkCentre 6505 Controller Firmware version 201306131116
- Filename WorkCentre_6505_Controller_Firmware_version_201306131116.zip
- Version 201306131116
- Date Oct 14, 2013
- Size 36.2 MB
This firmware release contains the following changes:
• Set default of Power Saver Mode 1 to 3 minutes.
• Set default of Power Saver Mode 2 to 1 minute.
• Corrected an issue where the the wrong font data/ID could be printed with Direct PDF Printing
This firmware release also includes the fixes from firmware version 201301211029:
• The following fax reports will print Black and White instead of color:
- Fax Activity Report
- Transmission Report
- Monitor Report
This firmware release also includes the fixes from firmware version 201210031114:
• Incorrect French message when imaging unit is at end of life
• Incorrect number of copies printed when using the &l2X PCL5 command when certain PCL files were sent directly to the printer
• Text position may be incorrect from some PCL5 custom applications
• Adds a feature to disable the ability to update printer’s firmware
This firmware release also includes the fixes from firmware version 201104251224:
• 220V units: converts a 9-digit alpha-numeric serial number into a 10-digit numeric serial number
• Improved the performance of Scan to USB memory.
• Corrected WIA scan driver problem with the image position when scanning from Microsoft Paint.
• Corrected issue scanning from the ADF when the scan settings were 1200 dpi mono.
• The function of Scan To PC by SMB is also disabled when the SMB (TCP/IP) server is disabled.
• Improved the performance of listing files inside USB memory.
• Corrected LED light pattern when printer is receiving data
• Corrected an issue where the error "Warning: Job in Progress, cannot perform this job operation" was displayed when a large number of delayed fax jobs were set.
• Improved message after failed firmware upgrade
• When using Black only mode, PS data was sometimes not printed when the Output color was set to Black and White.
• Spelling corrections
• Corrected problem where the Manual Feed Paper Size on Print From USB was set to Letter when A4 was the factory default.
• Corrected the number of PDF fonts listed on the PDF font list report.
• Corrected an error when scan settings were grayscale, 100dpi, A4.
• Corrected problem where the genuine toner message was not displayed when the start page was enabled.
• Corrected problem where the 2-Side menu was listed as default setting on the Copy, Fax and -Print menus after removing the Duplexer.
Caution: This firmware will change the 9-digit alphanumeric serial number on 220V units to a 10-digit numeric serial number if the current Controller (ESS) firmware is earlier than version 201104251224. Please read the enclosed Release Notes for update instructions.
End User License Agreement
Click "Accept" to download, click "Decline" to cancel.