The Configuration Report lists printer information such as:
- default settings
- installed options
- network settings including IP address
- font settings
- Firmware Version
NOTE: The Firmware Version is typically displayed in a format of yyyymmddvvvv.
Firmware Version Examples:
Example #1: 201212201106 is December 20, 2012 and the version is 1106
Example #2: 201206061824 is June 6, 2012 and the version is 1824
NOTE: The newer version of firmware has a more recent date. In the examples above, the newer firmware version is Example #1 201212201106. This is the new version even though the last 4 digits are a lower number (1106) than Example #2 (1804).
Use the information on this report to help configure network settings for the printer, and to view page counts and system settings.
- Press the [Machine Status] button on the Control Panel.
- Select [Information Pages].
- Select [Configuration] on the Touch Screen.
- Select [Print]. The Configuration Report will print.