NOTE: Many of the printer's configuration settings or options available on the Tools tab may be hidden or password protected if a System Administrator has set access to Restricted.
If the System Administrator has set access to Restricted, a System Administrator login and password to access these functions using an Internet browser to directly access the printer.
To login as the System Administrator:
- Press the [Log In / Out] button on the Control Panel. The Login screen will be displayed.
- Enter the User Name, and then select [Next] on the Touch Screen.
- Enter the password, and then select [Enter].
NOTE: The default user name is "admin" (case sensitive), and the default password is "1111". The password characters will be displayed as asterisks (*). If a number is mistakenly entered, press the [Clear (C)] button and then re-enter the password. To cancel the operation, select [Cancel].
Contact the System Administrator if there is a problem with the password, or the password has been lost or forgotten. If the password cannot be recovered, a service call must be placed.
- Select the [Machine Status] button on the Control Panel. The Machine Status screen will be displayed.
- Select the [Tools] tab. The Tools screen will be displayed.
To logout as the System Administrator:
- Press the [Log In / Out] button on the Control Panel. An 'Are you sure you want to logout?' message will be displayed.
- Select the [Logout] button on the Touch Screen.