This printer has two power switches:
- Power Switch: Located on the top, right corner of the printer (use this switch to power on / off the printer).
- Main Power Switch: Located behind the Front Cover. The main power switch is mainly used by the Service Representative when servicing the printer. In rare problem solving cases, you may be directed to power off the printer with this switch. Unless directed, do no use this switch.
- Lift up the clear plastic cover located on the top, right corner of the printer.
- Press the power switch to the off (O) position.
IMPORTANT: Make sure the Touch Screen is completely off (blank) before powering on the printer again.
- Press the power switch to the on (|) position.
NOTE: At power on, the printer takes approximately 3 minutes to warm up before copies can be made.
- Lower the clear plastic cover into the closed position. The 'Please wait...' message will be displayed on the Touch Screen to indicate the printer is warming up.