Remove and Reinstall the Required Toner (Dry ink) Cartridge
CAUTION: Do not use warm water or cleaning solvents to remove Toner from your skin or clothing. This will set the Toner and make it difficult to remove. If any Toner gets on your skin or clothing, use a brush to remove the Toner, or wash it off with cold water and mild soap.
NOTE: The images in this procedure are for demonstration purposes only and may not specifically match your printer model; colors, icons, and other minor differences may exist.
To remove and reinstall the Toner Cartridge:
- Make sure the machine has stopped copying / printing.
- Open the Front Cover of the printer and locate the Toner Cartridges.
- As a precaution, place a few sheets of paper on the floor, under the Toner Cartridge area, to catch any Toner that may spill.
- Grasp under the lip of the Toner Cartridge and then pull the cartridge straight out of the printer.
- Hold the cartridge with the arrow facing up, then push the cartridge into the printer slowly until it stops.
- Push gently on the Toner Cartridge to ensure that it is seated properly.
- Close the Front Cover.