When the EFI Fiery Server is configured and the Printer Setup icon is not displayed on the All Services screen, press the [Clear All] button on the Control Panel to make sure the icon is not viewable. If the icon is not displayed, make sure EIP is enabled using the steps below.
NOTE: The IP address of the Fiery Server is required to perform this solution. If necessary, print a Configuration Report to obtain the Fiery Server IP address. See the Related Content for additional information.
- Open an Internet browser window on the desktop.
- Enter the IP address of the Fiery Server into the Address field and then press [Enter] on the keyboard. The Fiery WebTools window will be displayed.
- Click on the [Xerox WorkCentre] link in the bottom, right corner of the window. The CentreWare Internet Services (CWIS) window will be displayed.
- Click on the [Properties] tab.
- Click on [Security], and then click on [Machine Digital Certificate Management].
- If prompted, enter the System Administrator username and password in the fields provided.
NOTE: The default user name is “admin” and the default password is “1111”.
- Click on [Create New Self Signed Certificate], click on [Continue], and then click on [Apply].
- On the Properties tab, click on [Security] and then [SSL / TLS Settings].
- Make sure [HTTP - SSL / TLS Communication Line] is enabled, and then click on [Apply].
- If prompted, power the printer off and on. See the Related Content for additional information.
- After the printer reboots, browse to the CWIS window and click on the [Properties] tab.
- Click on [Services], then [Custom Services], and then click on [Custom Services].
- Click on the [Enabled] check box, and then click on [Apply].
- If prompted, enter the username and password in the fields provided.
- Click on [Properties], then [Connectivity], and then click [Port Settings].
- Make sure the following options are enabled:
- FTP Client
- Click on [Apply].
- Power off the Fiery Server and then power on using the power switch on the back of the server.
- Power on the printer.
- When the Fiery Server has powered on and reconnected, the Printer Setup button will be displayed on the All Services screen.