NOTE: DNS must be configured for this feature to function. See the Related Content section for additional information on how to configure DNS settings.
NOTE: Users may be required to login as a System Administrator to view or modify settings within CentreWare Internet Services. If prompted, login using the System Administrator username and password. The default username is "admin", and the default password is "1111".
To set up or modify SMart eSolutions settings using CentreWare Internet Services (CWIS):
- Open CWIS. See the Related Content section for additional information.
- Make sure the date, time, and GMT offset settings are set correctly. The SMart eSolutions feature will not function properly if these settings are not correct.
- Click on the [Properties] tab.
- Click on [General Setup] on the left side of the page to expand the list of options.
- Click on [Date and Time].
- Make sure all of the date and time settings are correct, and then click on the [Apply] button at the bottom of the window.
- Click on [SMart eSolutions] on the left side of the page.
- Click on the [Enrolled (Communication with Xerox is enabled)] radio button.
- If a proxy server is used to access the Internet, click on the [Configure] button. Otherwise, skip to step 10.
- Click on the [HTTP Proxy Server] check box to insert a check mark.
- Select the [IP Address] or [Host Name] radio button, and then enter the IP address or host name in the field provided.
- Click on the [Apply] button.
- Click on [SMart eSolutions] on the left side of the page again.
- Click on the [Test Communication Now...] button. A request acknowledged window will be displayed.
- Click on the [OK] button.
- Close the browser window.