1. Unzip the files to a known location (example: C:\Xerox\WorkCentre 6027 Scan Driver
2. Open "Scanners and Cameras" on your PC
3. Click on 'Add Device', click 'Next'.
4. From the Scanners Installation Wizard window, select 'Have Disk'.
5. Browse to the location where you unzipped the driver files, select the scanner INF, click 'Open' then 'OK'.
6. Select a Scan Driver and continue to click 'Next', following prompts, then 'Finish'
7. After the files are installed, the 'Hardware Update Wizard' will appear in a few seconds, click 'Next'.
8. Enter the IP Address of your device, click 'Confirm'. Once the Wizard identifies the device click 'Finish'.