NOTE: The printer will display a message when it is time to order and install a new Fuser Module. Contact Support to order a new Fuser. The Fuser can be recycled, so please follow the disposal instructions included with the new Fuser.
WARNING: The machine parts are very hot to touch and remove. It is important to wait approximately 5 to 10 minutes, from the time the machine is shut down, to allow the machine to cool down. Review the warning labels inside the machine.
- Make sure the machine has stopped copying / printing, and then open the Front Door.
- Grasp the number 2 labeled handle and turn the lever right / down to the unlocked position.
- Carefully pull out the Transfer Module.
- Grasp and lift the amber / gold colored handle on the Fuser only, and then lift and pull the Fuser up and out of the Transfer Module.
- Remove the new Fuser from its packaging.
- Grasp the amber / gold handle on the Fuser and then insert the Fuser into the Transfer Module.
- Push in the Transfer Module.
- Turn the number 2 handle to the left / up to place the Fuser in the locked position.
- Close the Front Door.