- Open the tray to check if it is loaded correctly. See the Related Content for additional information.
- Close the tray. The tray settings will be displayed on the Touch Screen.
- Locate the paper type, size and color indicated in the paper description section.
NOTE: Make sure to select or confirm the paper type based on the specifications listed on the label attached to the paper ream wrapper.
- If the paper size, type and color settings are correct, select the [Confirm] button on the Touch Screen.
If the settings are not correct:
- Modify the paper size, type, or color settings, as necessary.
- Select the [Confirm] button.
See the Related Content to access paper specifications.