NOTE: There is a Video available at the end of this solution.
NOTE: As the steps to perform certain tasks may vary depending on the Software Version, it may be important to determine the version of software that is currently installed on the device.
To Find the Printer's Software Version:
From the Control Panel:
- Press the Machine Status button.
- If necessary, select the Machine Information tab. The software version will be displayed under Software Version.
Using CentreWare Internet Services (CWIS):
- Access CentreWare Internet Services. See the Related Content for additional information.
- Select the Status tab.
- Select Configuration Report from the left side menu.
- Select Software Versions from the list displayed. The software version will be displayed next to System Software.
On the Configuration Report:
Look under the Common User Data section for the System Software Version. The version will be listed as xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxxx. See the Related Content for additional information on how to print a Configuration Report.