NOTE: The secure access system user (the user that is running the Component Services) will need to have full access rights to Active Directory (AD).
If necessary, print a Configuration Report to obtain the IP address of the printer or contact your System Administrator. See the Related Content for additional information.
- From a computer, open an Internet browser window.
- Enter the IP address of the printer in the Address field, and then press [Enter] on the keyboard. The CentreWare Internet Services window will be displayed.
- Click on the [Properties] tab.
- Enter the username and password in the fields provided, and then click on the [Login] button.
NOTE: The default user name is "admin" (case sensitive) an the default password is "1111".
- Click on [Services] to expand the list of options.
- Click on the [Scan to Home] link.
- Click on [General].
- Under Filing Access, change the Log in Method to [System].
- Enter in the secure access system user name and password.
- Click on the [Apply] button to save the settings. A "Properties have been successfully modified" message will be displayed.
- Click [OK].
- Click on the [Logout] link and logout of CWIS.
- Close the browser window.