NOTE: This solution assumes Microsoft Internet Explorer is being used as the web browser. Steps may vary if other web browsers are used.
If necessary, contact your System Administrator to perform this solution as it requires knowledge of the network.
The printer must be configured with an IP Address before CentreWare Internet Services can be accessed. If necessary, print a Configuration Report to obtain the IP Address. See the Related Content section for additional information.
- From the computer, open a browser window.
- Enter the IP Address of the printer in the Address field, and then press [Enter] on the keyboard. The CentreWare Internet Services window will be displayed.
- Click on the [Support] tab.
- Click on the [Remote Control Panel] in the Support window.
- Click on the [Open Remote Control Panel...] button.
- Enter the user name and password in the fields provided, and then click on the [Login] button.
NOTE: The default username is "admin" (case sensitive), and the default password is "1111".
- The Remote Control Panel will display in the new window. Use as needed.
- When finished, close the Remote Control Panel browser window.
- Click on the [Logout] link and logout of CWIS.
- Close the browser window.