This message may be mistaken as spam or an e-mail virus, so you must change the subject line to something such as "scan from your company name".
- From the computer, open a browser window.
- Enter the IP address of the printer in the Address field, and then press [Enter] on the keyboard. The CentreWare Internet Services window will be displayed.
- Click on the [Properties] tab.
- Enter the username and password in the fields provided, and then click on the [Login] button.
NOTE: The default user name is "admin" (case sensitive) an the default password is "1111".
- Click on the [Services] link to expand the list of options.
- Click on the [E-mail] link.
- Click on [Setup]. The E-mail Setup window will be displayed.
- Click on the [General] tab.
- Enter the new subject in the Subject field.
- Click on the [Apply] button. A "Properties have been successfully modified" message will be displayed.
- Click on the [OK] button.
- Click on the [Logout] link and logout of CWIS.
- Close the browser window.