NOTE: If necessary, print a Configuration Page to obtain the IP address of the printer. See the Related Content section for additional information.
- From the computer, open an Internet browser window.
- Enter the IP address of the printer in the Address field, and then press [Enter] on the keyboard. The CentreWare Internet Services window will be displayed.
- Click on the [Scan] tab.
- Select [Mailboxes] in the Display section.
NOTE: If the Display section does not appear, Scan to Mailbox is not enabled. Contact your System Administrator for assistance.
- Click on [Create Folder] in the Scan to Mailbox section.
- Enter a name for the folder in the Folder Name field.
- Enter a password that adheres to the password rules in the Folder Password field, and then enter the password again in the Confirm Folder Password field.
- Click on [Apply]. The private folder will be displayed in the folder list in CentreWare Internet Services and on the printer's Touch Screen under Local Templates. The contents are stored on the printer hard drive.