NOTE: Network Scanning is an optional feature and may not be available on your machine. If necessary, contact your System Administrator to set up this feature on your machine.
- Load the originals to be e-mailed face-up in the Document Handler, or face-down (one at a time) on the Document Glass.
- If not already selected, press the [All Services] button on the Control Panel. This is the top button to the right of the Touch Screen.
- Select the [Network Scanning] icon.
- Select the template that contains the destination and other settings required for your scan job from the template list.
NOTE: Contact your system administrator if none of the templates have been setup. If you need to modify the Scan Settings in the template, select the [Image Quality], [Layout Adjustment], or [Output Format] tabs, then select the required settings.
- Press the [Start] button on the Control Panel. Each document will be scanned once.
- Access the electronic version of the document on your computer. The electronic file is accessed from the file destination as specified in the template. Depending on the output format of the image file, use the appropriate software to open the file.