From a Computer on the Same Network as the Xerox Device.
- Open a Web Browser.
NOTE: Microsoft Internet Explorer is recommended/Other Web Browsers may vary.
- Type www.xerox.com into the Browsers Address Bar and press enter.
- Select Support.
- Select Support & Drivers.
- Enter the Name or Model # of your device in the "Search or Chose" Field and press ENTER on the computer keyboard.
- Select Download & Drivers under the Device that best represents your Device.
- Scroll down the page until you see Firmware and click on the newest Firmware version available.
NOTE: If the newest Software/Firmware is the same or a newer version than the one mentioned above, proceed to the next step, if it is an older version, contact Xerox 2nd Level Support for further assistance.
- Scroll down the page and select Accept, (To accept the license agreement).
- Select Save/Download the file onto your computer (The contents of this file will need to be extracted/Speak with your network administrator if you need assistance with this process).
NOTE: There is an installation document (PDF) included with the download, as well, you can find the installation guide at the same location where you accepted the license agreement.
- Please contact your Network Administrator if you have any issue with the installation of this software.