PDF, TIFF, and XPS files can be printed directly from a USB Flash Drive.
- Print From USB is an optional feature and may not be installed on the printer. To view the current services and options installed on the printer, see the Related Content section for additional information. If it is found that the Print From USB feature has not been installed, a Scan Kit and USB Enablement Kit can be purchased from your local Sales Representative. Refer to the instructions included with the kits for information on how to install the feature.
- This feature cannot be used when the Media Card Reader option is connected. If present, remove the cable for the Media Card Reader before using the USB port on the Control Panel.
- For information on scanning files to a USB Flash Drive, see the Related Content.
To print files stored on a USB Flash (Thumb) Drive:
- Insert the USB Flash Drive in the USB port on the Control Panel.
- Press the [Services Home] button on the Control Panel.
- Select [Media Print-Text] on the Touch Screen.
- To print one file, select [Select from List].
- To print multiple files, do one of the following:
- Select [Select All] to print all files.
- Select [Select from Range] to select a range of files to print, and then enter the files' numbers using the [+] or [–] buttons.
- Select the required folder.
NOTE: To move down one directory level, select [Next]. To move up one directory level, select [Previous].
- Select the required file.
- If necessary, select any other settings from the Output Color, Paper Supply, 2-Sided Printing, and Pages per Side lists.
- Press the [Start] button on the Control Panel to begin printing.