NOTE: The printer must be configured for TCP/IP (IP address, Subnet Mask, Broadcast address, Gateway address). If necessary, print a Configuration Report and make sure the printer has an IP Address, and the HTTP protocol enabled.
For Microsoft Windows OS:
- Open an Internet Explorer browser window.
- Enter the IP address of the printer in the Address field, and then press [Enter] on the keyboard. A CentreWare Internet Services window will be displayed.
For Apple Macintosh OS X:
- Click on [Go] on the menu bar, and then select [Applications]. The Applications window will be displayed.
- Double-click on [Internet Explorer].
- Enter the IP address of the printer in the Address field, and then press [Enter] on the keyboard. The CentreWare Internet Services (CWIS) window will be displayed.