From the Control Panel of the printer:
- Press the [Machine Status] button on the Control Panel.
- Select the [Machine Information] tab. The software version will be listed under the System Software Version section.
Using CentreWare Internet Services (CWIS):
- From the computer, open an Internet browser window.
- Enter the IP address of the printer in the Address field, and then press [Enter] on the keyboard. The CentreWare Internet Services (CWIS) window will be displayed.
- Click on the [Properties] tab.
- Enter the user name and password in the fields provided, and then click on the [Login] button.
NOTE: The default username is "admin" (case sensitive), and the default password is "1111".
- Click on [General Setup] to expand the list of options.
- Click on the [Configuration] link. The Configuration window will be displayed.
- Click on the [Printer Setup] link to view the System Software version.
- Click on the [Logout] link and logout of CWIS.
- Close the browser window.