NOTE: The images in this procedure are for demonstration purposes only and may not specifically match your printer model; colors, icons, and other minor differences may exist.
- Lift the single-pass duplex automatic document feeder.
- Place the original face down in the upper-left corner of the document glass.
NOTE: Use the document glass for single pages or paper that cannot be fed using the single-pass duplex automatic document feeder.
- Remove any staples and paper clips from the pages.
- Insert the originals face up in the automatic document feeder, with the top of the page entering the feeder first.
- Adjust the paper guides so that they fit against the originals.
NOTE: Use the single-pass duplex automatic document feeder for multiple or single pages.