NOTE: The images in this procedure are for demonstration purposes only and may not match your printer model, specifically; colors, icons, and other minor differences may exist.
WARNING: When cleaning this product, use the designated cleaning materials exclusive to it. Use Xerox approved cleaning solvent. Other cleaning materials may result in poor performance of the product. Never use aerosol cleaners to avoid catching fire and explosion.
CAUTION:When cleaning this product, always switch off and unplug it. Access to a live machine interior may cause electric shock.
- Power off the printer and unplug the power cord. For additional information see the Related Content.
- Slightly dampen a soft lint-free cloth or paper towel with water.
- Open the document cover.
- Wipe the surface of the document glass and white strip (CVT), and then wipe with a dry cloth or paper towel until they are completely dry.
- Pull the tab to open the DADF chute cover and hold it open.
- Wipe the surface of the white strip (CVT), and then wipe with a dry cloth or paper towel until they are completely dry.
- Gently close the DADF chute cover.
- Close the document cover.
- Plug the power cord in and power on the printer. For additional information see the Related Content.