The printer automatically adjusts the color registration when automatic adjustment is turned on. You can also adjust color registration manually any time the printer is idle. You must adjust the color registration any time the printer is moved. If you are having printing problems, adjust the color registration.
Performing a Color Registration Adjustment
A color registration adjustment occurs every time a new toner cartridge is installed. You can run this adjustment at other times as needed.
To perform a color registration adjustment:
- At the printer control panel, press the Home button.
- Touch Device > Support > Color Registration.
- To perform an Automatic Color Registration adjustment, touch Start.
- At the successfully completed prompt, touch Close.
- To exit the menu, touch X.
- To return to the Home screen, press the Home button.