Workflow Scanning allows you to scan an original document, distribute, and archive the scanned image file. The Workflow Scanning feature simplifies the task of scanning many multi-page documents and saving the scanned image files in one or more file locations.
To specify how and where scanned images are stored, create a workflow. You can create, manage, and store multiple workflows in a workflow pool repository on a network server.
Enable Workflow Scanning:
- Access the Embedded Web Server and login as System Administrator. See the Related Content section for additional information.
- In the Embedded Web Server, click Properties > Apps.
- Click Workflow Scanning > Scanning Web Apps.
- For Scan Workflow Management, click Edit. The HTTP page opens.
- On the HTTP page, for Scan Services, enable Scan Workflow Management.
- Click Save.
- Logout of System Administrator mode. See the Related Content section for additional information.