NOTE: The images in this procedure are for demonstration purposes only and may not specifically match your printer model; colors, icons, and other minor differences may exist.
- Open the required paper tray.
- Remove the paper from the required tray or all trays, and lay it on a flat surface.
- Place the palm of your hand on the centre of the stack of paper to hold it firmly.
- Place the other hand at one corner of the stack and fan through the paper.
- Repeat this procedure for each corner.
- Discard the top and bottom piece of paper.
- Turn the paper over and then load it back into the tray.
NOTE: Make sure that the orientation of the paper matches the orientation of the originals being copied.
- Make sure the paper edge guides just touch the edges of the paper stack.
- Close the paper tray.