- Open the front door to access the toner cartridges.
NOTE: There are 4 toner cartridges; one cartridge for each toner color. From the left of the printer to the right, the corresponding colors are Yellow (Y), Magenta (M), Cyan (C), and Black (K).
- Carefully pull the required toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Place the old cartridge aside for recycling.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge back and forth six times.
CAUTION: Do not shake the toner cartridge too hard or toner may spill out.
- Line up the new toner cartridge with the required location and push the cartridge into the printer until the cartridge clicks into place.
- Close the front door.