CAUTION: Damage to the printer can be caused by using unsupported paper, transparencies, envelopes, and other specialty stock not covered by the Xerox warranty, Service Agreement, or Total Satisfaction Guarantee. The Total Satisfaction Guarantee is available in the United States and Canada. Coverage may vary outside these areas, so contact your local representative for details.
NOTE: Index cards (76 x 127 mm / 3 x 5 in.) can only be printed from Paper Tray 1 and cannot be used for two-sided printing.
- Remove Paper Tray 1 from the printer by pulling out on the handle.
- Remove the lid from the paper tray and any paper loaded in the tray.
- Insert the index cards into the tray with the side to be printed on face-up and the top of the card toward the back of the tray.
NOTE: Do not load any paper stock above the maximum fill line indicated on the paper tray. Overloading the tray may cause jams.
- Adjust the paper edge guides to fit the index cards.
- Insert the paper tray into the slot, and push the tray completely into the printer.
- Press the [OK] button on the Control Panel if the correct paper type is displayed on the Display Screen.
- To modify the paper type:
- Press the [Up] or [Down] arrow button until 'Change setup' is selected on the Display Screen, and then press the [OK] button.
- Press the [Up] or [Down] arrow button until 'Index Card' is selected, and then press the [OK] button.
- Print the document. In the print driver, make sure to select the correct paper type, or [Tray 1] as the paper source.