CAUTION: Do not use warm water or cleaning solvents to remove Toner (Dry Ink) from your skin or clothing. This will set the Toner and make it difficult to remove. If any Toner gets on your skin or clothing, use a brush to remove the Toner, or wash it off with cold water and mild soap.
For additional product and material safety information, click on [Xerox Environment, Health and Safety] in the Related Content section.
- Power off the printer. See the Related Content section for additional information.
- Push down on the release button, and lower the Front Door into the open position.
NOTE: There are 4 Toner Cartridges; one cartridge for each Toner color. From the top of the printer to the bottom, the corresponding colors are Yellow (Y), Magenta (M), Cyan (C), and Black (K).
- Pull the Cyan Toner Cartridge out of the printer.
- Gently shake the Toner Cartridge back and forth 6 times.
NOTE: Do not shake the Toner Cartridge too hard or Toner may spill out.
- Line up the Toner Cartridge with the required location and push the cartridge into the printer until the cartridge clicks into place.
- Close the Front Door.
- Power on the printer. See the Related Content section for additional information.