Your printer includes a built-in diagnostic capability allowing you to send diagnostic information directly to Xerox. Maintenance Assistant is a remote diagnostic tool that offers a fast way to resolve potential issues, receive assistance, and automate the troubleshooting or repair process.
Before you begin:
If your network uses a proxy server, configure the Proxy Server settings of the printer to ensure that the printer can connect to the Internet.
- From the Printer Status window, click Help > Xerox®CentreWare® Internet Services.
- From Xerox CentreWare Internet Services, click Status > SMart eSolutions.
- From Smart eSolutions, click Maintenance Assistant.
- To send status information to Xerox, click Start an Online Troubleshooting Session at www.Xerox.com.
- After the data is sent, your browser is redirected to www.xerox.com to start your online troubleshooting session.