- Select Print in your application.
- From the Printer: Name drop-down menu, select your machine.
- Select Properties or Preferences.
- Select the Graphics tab.
- Select OK to confirm your selections.
- Select OK to print your document.
Use the following options to adjust the print quality for your specific printing needs.
This option allows you to select Standard or High Resolution graphics.
- All Text Black: Select this check box to have all text in your document print in solid black, regardless of the color it appears on the screen.
- Advanced: Use this option to set font options. True Type fonts can be downloaded as Outline or Bitmap Images or printed as Graphics. Select the Use Printer Fonts option if the fonts do not require downloading and the printer fonts should be used.
- Advanced: Use this option to adjust the brightness and contrast levels.
- Select On to save Toner.