Note: Google Cloud Print is no longer supported by Google. Here there are some alternatives to print from the cloud.
Xerox Connect Apps for cloud services make it safe and easy to create highly efficient work flows by connecting your Xerox Connect Key Technology enabled devices to cloud storage app of choice. Scan directly to a cloud folder for easy sharing and collaboration or print documents stored in the cloud with just a few touches directly at the MFP.
- Login in to your cloud print storage.
- Open the cloud repository of choice.
- Select Print.
- Navigate to the folder of choice.
- Select the file.
- Send to print.
Email to Print.
- On a Xerox Workplace Cloud enabled MFP, press the @PrintByXerox button. A Loading Details screen appears.
- Enter your email address, then press Save.
- Enter your password on the Enter password for screen, then press Save. Your document list appears.
- Select the documents that you want to print.
- Select your Print Options, then OK.
- Press Print. The Submitting Jobs to Print screen appears with the conversion state shown. When a document begins to print, a green check mark appears.
- To return to the main screen of your multifunction printer, when finished, press Exit.