- Open a Web Browser. Microsoft Internet Explorer is recommended.
- Type the IP address of the Printer in the address bar and hit enter. Centreware Internet Services page will be displayed.
NOTE: if you do not know the IP Address of the printer you can print a System Configuration Report of speak with your System Administrator.
- Select the Properties tab.
- Enter the User ID and Password, if prompted.
NOTE: The default username is admin and the default password is 1111.
- Select Connectivity.
- Select Setup.
- Select Edit for the Wired Connection.
- Select Edit for the IP (Internet Protocol).
- Select Show DNS Settings.
- Adjust the DNS Connection Timeout Seconds 1-60.
NOTE: For issues involving slow print times, adjust the timeout to 1 second.
- Select Apply.