- Open a web browser and enter the IP address of the printer in the Address bar, and then press Enter. The CentreWare Internet Services page displays.
- Click on the Properties tab.
- If prompted, log in as the system administrator.
Note: The default user is admin (case sensitive). Depending on when the device was manufactured, the default administrator password may be the device serial number or 1111.
- Click on Services > Printing > Printing Web Services.
- Select the Web Services tab on the HTTP page.
- Select or deselect check box next to Authentication & Accounting Configuration.
- Click on Apply.
- Click on Logout to logout of CWIS.