Step 1: Uninstall the Software
To uninstall the software for Microsoft Windows:
- From the Start menu, select Xerox Printers.
- Click Uninstall Xerox Printer Software. The Uninstall Xerox Printer Software window displays.
- Select Next. The Select Software window displays.
- Select the components you want to remove and then select Next.
- When your computer asks you to confirm your selection, select Yes.
- After the software is removed, select Finish.
To uninstall the software for Apple Macintosh:
- Make sure that the printer is connected to your computer and powered on.
- Select the Applications folder.
- Select the Xerox folder.
- Select Printer Software Uninstaller.
- Select the programs you want to uninstall and select Uninstall.
- Enter your password, then select OK.
- Select Close.
Step 2: Re-install the Software