When you use Kerberos authentication, ensure that the time difference between the printer and the domain controller does not exceed five minutes. You can update the date and time settings manually, or to sync the time with the domain controller automatically, you can use the Network Time Protocol (NTP).
- From the Embedded Web Server, click Settings > Device > Preferences > Date and Time.
- To configure the date and time manually, perform the following:
Note: Manual configuration disables NTP.
- From the Configure section, in the Manually Set Date and Time field, enter the appropriate date and time.
- Select the date format, time format, and time zone.
- To set the date and time automatically, configure NTP:
- In the Network Time Protocol section, select Enable NTP, then type the IP address or host name of the NTP server.
- If the NTP server requires authentication, then in the Enable Authentication menu, select MD5 key.
- Depending on your printer model, either type the key ID and password, or browse to the file containing the NTP authentication credentials.
- 4. Click Save.