Note: Xerox Easy Print Manager and Xerox Easy Wireless Setup Program are no longer supported for Mac OS 10.15 or above.
- Make sure that the printer is connected to your computer and powered on.
- From the Xerox web site, download the required driver .dmg package to your computer.
- To extract the files and the MAC_Installer folder, double-click the driver .dmg package.
- Open the MAC_Installer folder, then navigate to the Mac_Printer folder for the driver package.
- To install the driver, double-click the driver package. The Installer window opens.
- Select Continue. To change the destination for the installed files, click Change Install Location.
Select a file location, then click Continue.
- Select Install.
- Select User Password, then enter your password and click Install Software.
- Read the Energy Consumption Information, then click Continue.
- Click Add Printer. Select the printer from the list, then click Add.
- Select Continue.
Follow the instructions on the Installer wizard to install the drivers.
- After the installation is complete, select Close.
- To configure printer options, select the Applications folder, click Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners.
- If required, select the + sign on the Printer list and select the printer or enter the IP Address for the printer. Select Add.