Toner Save Mode allows the printer to use less toner on each page. Activating this mode extends the life of the toner cartridge and reduces the cost per page compared to the normal mode; however, the print quality is reduced.
Note: The Toner Save Mode is not available in the Macintosh print driver.
- Open the file to be printed.
- Select Print in your application.
- Select the required printer, and then click on Printing Properties or Preferences.
- Select the Graphics tab.
- For Toner Save, select On or Off.
- Select OK to confirm your selections.
- Select OK to print your document.