Try the following:
- Power the printer Off, wait 30 seconds, then power the printer back On.
- Make sure the print job is not paused in the print queue.
- Select the Start icon on the bottom left of your screen, select Control Panel, and then select Devices and Printers
- Right-click on the printer in question and select See what’s printing.
- From the window that opens, select Printer from the menu bar at the top.
- Select Use Printer Online from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure the router is not set to the 5GHz wireless frequency. The router must be set to the 2.4GHz frequency as the printer does not support 5GHz. Contact the router manufacturer for additional information on how to adjust the frequency setting.
- Make sure the printer is connecting to the correct wireless network.
- Print a Configuration Page. For additional information, refer to Print a Configuration Report.
- Locate the TCP/IP Settings section under the Network Setup header.
- Under the TCP/IP Settings section, look at the name listed for Wireless SSID. This is the name of the wireless network that the printer is currently connected to. If this is not the correct wireless network (or a name is not listed), configure the printer to connect to the correct wireless network. For additional information, refer to Connect the Printer to a Wireless (Wi-Fi) Network Using the Xerox Easy Wireless Setup Program.
- Isolate a Network Printing Problem to a Specific File, Application, or Computer.
- Remove and Re-install the Print Driver.
If the problem persists, contact Support for additional assistance.