Note: If you are accessing Xerox CentreWare Internet Services for the first time after printer installation, you will be prompted to change the default Administrator Account password. The initial default password is the printer serial number. For additional information refer toChange the System Administrator Password for CentreWare Internet Services (CWIS).
The Startup page provides basic printer configuration and network information.
Enabling or Disabling the Device Startup Page
Note: The images in this procedure are for demonstration purposes only and may not specifically match your printer model; differences in colors, icons, available tabs/menus and supported options/settings may exist.
- From a computer (on the same network as the printer) open a Web browser.
- In the Web browser address field, enter the IP address of the printer and then press Enter or Return. The CWIS home page will be displayed.
- Click Properties.
Note: Many features in CWIS require an administrator user name and password to access or modify. If prompted to enter Administrator Account login details:
- For User Name, enter Admin.
- For Password, enter the administrator account password that was set during initial access to CWIS.
- Click OK.
- Click Services.
- Click Printing.
- Click Device Start-Up Page.
- For Device Start-Up Page, select Enabled or Disabled.
- Click Apply.