Note: If you are accessing Xerox CentreWare Internet Services for the first time after printer installation, you will be prompted to change the default Administrator Account password. The initial default password is the printer serial number. For additional information refer toChange the System Administrator Password for CentreWare Internet Services (CWIS).
Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP) synchronizes the internal clocks of computers over a network connection.
- From a computer (on the same network as the printer) open a Web browser.
- In the Web browser address field, enter the IP address of the printer and then press Enter or Return. The CWIS home page will be displayed.
- Click Properties.
Note: Many features in CWIS require an administrator user name and password to access or modify. If prompted to enter Administrator Account login details:
- For User Name, enter Admin.
- For Password, enter the administrator account password that was set during initial access to CWIS.
- Click OK.
- Click Connectivity.
- Click Protocols.
- Click SNTP.
- For Protocol, select Enable.
- For Name or IP Address, select an option.
- Type the appropriately formatted IP address or hostname.
- For Enable SNTP Broadcast, select the check box.
- Click Apply.