If the print driver does not list all of the installed trays on the printer, make sure the driver has been configured to recognize the trays.
NOTE: This solution does not apply if using the Windows V4 print driver; the Configuration tab is not available with the V4 driver.
- Open the Printers window. See the Related Content for additional information.
- Right-click on the Xerox printer (print driver) and select Properties or Printing Properties.
- Click on the Configuration tab.
- Under Installable Options, from the Paper Trays pull-down menu, select the correct tray configuration of the printer.
- Click on Apply to save the setting.
- Click on OK to close the print driver window.
- Close the Printers window.
- Try to send the job to the printer again and check if the other trays are now available.
NOTE: If the other trays are still not available, it may be necessary to completely close and re-open the application being used for the job.