To Check the Version of Windows 10:
- From the computer, right-click on the Windows Start button.
- Click Settings.
- Click System.
- Choose About.
- Locate the Windows 10 Version number.
- If the Version number is 1803 or higher, update the Printer Drivers and Utilities with the software patch provided in the steps below.
To Update the Printer Drivers and Utilities (If Necessary):
- Click on the Drivers and Utilities Update File link in the Related Content section to download the software update (zip) file.
- Unzip the downloaded file, and then run the Drivers and Utilities Update (win10_rs4_patch_220618.exe) file to patch the software.