1. Uncheck the Xerox Black and White Conversion
- Select Print.
- Go to Printer Preferences in the driver.
- Select the Image Options.
- Uncheck the Xerox Black and White Conversion box.
- Select Apply.
2. PC or Print Server will not print in color
- Remove the device from the PC and ReMap from the server.
- Print test page from server. If test page from server does not print in color, remove printer, remove drivers.
- Re-add the printer making sure to select the correct driver when asked.
3. From a Mac PC not printing in color
- Remove the printer from Printing Preferences and reinstall by browsing to the correct ppd file under Hard disk > Library > Printers > PPDs > Contents > Resources.
4. Word or PDF Documents not printing in color
- Check the Print Driver setttings in the Embedded Web Server are set correctly.
- If a PS Driver was used, Uninstalled PS Driver, and Installed PCL6 Driver.
- Uninstall the Printer and Drivers, and then re-install the Printer and a Add new Driver.
If the problem persists, contact Support for additional assistance.