With the finisher option installed on the printer, you can request stapled documents right from your desktop computer. The stapler can staple up to 30 sheets of 105 g/m2 (28 lb.) paper.
To Select Finisher Options
NOTE: These steps were performed on a computer with a Microsoft Windows 7 operating system. Steps will vary with other operating systems.
- Open the file to be printed.
- Click on File > Print.
- Click on Printing Preferences or Properties to access the Xerox print driver settings.
- Click on the Printing Options tab.
- Locate the Finishing option, then select 1 Staple.
- Select any other required printing options.
- Click on OK.
- Click on OK or Print to send the job to the printer. The stapled prints are delivered to the finisher unit.