NOTE: After enabling the Black & White option, color printing will not be available until this setting is changed back to Color.
This solution applies to the PCL6 and PostScript print driver.
- Open the Printers or Printers and Faxes window. See the Related Content for additional information.
- Right-click on the printer. A menu will be displayed.
- Click on [Printing Preferences]. The Printing Preferences window will be displayed.
- Click on the [Paper/Output] tab.
- Select [Black] or [Black & White] from the Output Color pull-down menu.
- Click on the [Apply] button, and then click [OK].
- Close the Printers or Printers and Faxes window.