Optional features include: Fax over IP (T.38), Server Fax, Scan to / Print from USB, Text Searchable PDF, and PostScript.
To Enable Purchasable Add-on Options from the Control Panel:
- Press the [Machine Status] button on the Control Panel. The Machine Status screen will be displayed on the Touch Screen.
- Select the [Tools] tab on the Touch Screen.
- Select the [Common Service Settings] option.
NOTE: If the Common Service Settings option is not displayed, it is required to login as a System Administrator to complete this solution. See the Related Content for additional information.
- Select [Maintenance].
- Select [Software Options].
- Select [Keyboard].
- Enter the enablement code included with the feature, and then select the [Save] button.
- If necessary, press the [Log In / Out] button on the Control Panel and then select [Logout] on the Touch Screen to exit the System Administrator mode.
To Enable Purchasable Add-on Options Using CentreWare Internet Services (CWIS):
- Login to CWIS as the Administrator. See the Related Content.
- Click on the [Properties] tab.
- Click on [Security] to expand the list of options.
- Click on [Feature Enablement].
- Enter the enablement code included with the feature in the Unique Function Code field.
- Click on [Apply].
- Click on [Reboot]. Click on [Reboot Machine]. A "Do you want to reboot?" message will be displayed.
- Click on [OK].
- Click on the [Logout] link in the upper, right corner to logout of CWIS.