NOTE: Customer has OCT or Offset Catch Tray Only. This solution assumes Fiery Hot Folders installed and a hot folder configured on a Windows 7 PC as well as latest Command Workstation installed and configured.
- Open Fiery Hot Folders Console by going to programs double click [Fiery Hot Folders] the Fiery Hot Folders Console will open.
- Click on hot folder configured and choose the [Edit] tab in Fiery Hot Folders Console the Hot Folder Settings windows will open.
- Select the [Job Properties] drop down and select [Define].
- The Windows for Presets comes up much like properties of CWS5 (Command Workstation) choose [Finishing] for this particular instance. Choose the [Output Tray] drop down you will see choices and in this case choose [SCT/OCT].
- Choose [Ok] twice to close setting window.
- To test drop pre-configured 13x19 File or size of choice previously configured by customer.